Do you want to hear more about a fairly unknown Medtech company who managed to get 98% market share in Sweden? Do you want to know more about a company who invented a unique high quality product, which is environmental friendly AND lower in production cost? Do you want to know the latest innovation from the founder of Bluetooth technology?
Welcome to a half day seminar filled with inspiration, knowledge and insights from 4 Nordic companies who all managed to develop unique products and services within medtech and cleantech. During this half day you will listen to Health Invest, Predicare, Brainlit and Wimao; two Finnish and two Swedish companies. We can guarantee that you will be amazed by the level of innovation from these four companies. In a few years we think they all might have a big impact on the Hong Kong market and in the lives of the Hong Kongers.
08.30 Registration and coffee
09.00 Welcome speech by Nordic Innovation House and Cellmark
09.10 CASE STUDY: Health Invest - Finland
The My+Care™ IoT- solution for elderly care provides features including:
· Automated fall detection
· Seamless monitoring in both outdoor and indoor environment
· AI activity monitoring
· Location and Safe Zone monitoring "geo fencing"
· Emergency alert button and on/off indicator
· Remote two-way communication
· Bed sensors that detects patients' vitals
· Pill dispenser that controls the dispensing of drugs to patients
· Cloud-based administrator portal and mobile Apps for iOS and Android
09.40 CASE STUDY: Predicare AB – Sweden
RETTS - Rapid Emergency Triage and Treatment system. A medical systematic decision support system to all employees of the emergency care chain for more secure and fast decision
· 98% and 60% market share in Sweden and Norway respectively
· More than 30 million patients assessed
· Validated. Mortality rate in the Emergency Departments drops 30-50% after implementation
10.10 COFFEE BREAK
10.30 CASE STUDY: Brainlit AB – Sweden
Brainlit is founded by inventor of Bluetooth technology. They deliver lighting systems for BioCentric LightingTM environments that mimics the changes of natural daylight with the purpose to benefit the health and well-being of people.
· Based on a self-learning lightning system that is patented, dynamic and feedback driven.
· Improvement in sleep, depression, agitation, cognitive performance for Alzheimer patients
11.00 CASE STUDY: Wimao – Finland
WIMAO manufactures bio-composite products using a patented extrusion-pressing technology.
· Recycled plastic and wood fibres are the main raw materials for these ecological composite products. In addition, any recycled fibres are well suited for raw materials, such as wood, paperand carton based fibres as well as different synthetic, mineral, textile, nano, micro, glass and carbon fibres, other similar fibres and polymers
· Products are environmental friendly, and their design and production is profitable. On average, we eliminate a kilogram of greenhouse gas emissions for each kilogram of our products.
11.30 PANEL with representatives from the startups + CellMark.Moderated by Christian Bergenstråhle (if you have quesstions you want to ask feel free to do this during the event or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org inn advance.
12.00 NETWORKING LUNCH
13.00 SEMINAR ENDS
Please note that a light lunch is included in the ticket price.
CTO at Predicare
CEO of Health Invest
President at CellMark Medical
Founder of Brainlit
Units 1902-5, 19/F, Sunlight Tower
248 Queen's Road East
Wan Chai, Hong Kong