We are living in a challenging world and the fashion industry needs to take its responsibility. The demand for alternative, sustainable fabrics in the fashion industry is growing quickly. During this SwedTALK several leading experts on sustainable fabrics will discuss the present and the future. What can we expect? And which are the big threats? Here are some of the questions to be discussed:
- What are the trends within innovative sustainable materials?
- From textile to techstyle. Or should we talk about compostable clothes?
- From a Sustainable industry to a Sustainable society. What is the role and the responsibility of the fashion industry?
- How will the biological revolution transform value chains, change society and potentially mitigate pressure on the environment?
- How do we create cleaner and more efficient processes in the supply chain?
- How to adapt and thrive in times of crisis?
- Can the current crisis due to corona virus lead to a more sharing and open business environment with regards to sustainable materials and components supply?
- How can we become better at sharing ideas, research and innovations?
Who should attend?
- Fashion industry professionals
- People interested in hearing the latest news on sustainable fashion
Please note that this SwedTALK is produced for industry professionals – so it might be quite technical.
This free webinar is a part of a bigger series on Sustainable Fashion organised by SwedCham HK and the Consulate-General of Sweden in Hong Kong and Macao. To learn more about the project or be further inspired, please visit the main hub HERE